HR Manager (m/f/d)
Cloudflight is a digital service provider which combines one of the best software development companies in Europe (Catalysts) with the leading research and advisory firm for cloud computing and digital business (Crisp Research). It’s backed by Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG), a listed Private Equity firm and leading investor in Europe. We bring together visionary digital strategists, experienced software architects, leading data scientists and cloud engineers. Together we help customers to design, build and operate scalable platforms and applications to grow their digital business. Cloudflight accelerates the digital journey of its customers by building “business as code”.
Job description and responsibilities
Cloudflight is seeking outstanding candidates to work directly with our multinational team.
As an HR Manager you…
- will be responsible for the entire HR process (recruiting, on-boarding, development, training & promotion, outsourcing) for our fast-growing German market.
- convince candidates in the IT environment to become a part of our fast-growing team.
- serve and supervise external partners such as universities, schools and recruitment agencies and gradually develop the partner network further with the help of your own.
- are in charge of establishing and implementing a professional and executive development program in the German market and will take responsibility for it.
- develop your own network within the group nationally and internationally and grow with our company and your function.
- you actively participate in the work of both colleagues and management who you work and collaborate with closely in Germany.
For this challenging position we are looking for a person who works well in a very entrepreneurial organization, someone who has strong communication and organisational skills and a focus on employee satisfaction.
- have graduated in any academic degree.
- have already gained several years (4 – 7 or more years) of professional experience in all relevant HR topics (processes, HR life cycle, social media, labor law, tools, team responsibility, etc.) and you are ready to continue at maximum speed.
- have already motivated others with your commitment and passion to quickly give you greater responsibility.
- have experience in active sourcing and will use its know & how in order to find the best talents.
- regard growth as a personal opportunity and change as a chance to discover and learn something new every day.
- are a team player, full of energy, creativity and a clear mission which, coupled with your expertise, can serve as a role model for others.
- have excellent proficiency in German and are fluent in both spoken and written English.
What we offer you?
- taking over responsibility in various fields
- openness to new ideas and the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- never getting bored while taking care of a broad-range of tasks
- a flat hierarchy where you have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- develop yourself in an international environment and distributed teams
- having a great work-life-balance due to our highly-flexible working hours and home-office
- spending quality time with your colleagues during social events – also across locations
That’s for you? We are happy to get to know you soon!
Please send us your resume and university transcripts in pdf-format via email to email@example.com