Marketing & Event Manager (m/f/d)
Cloudflight is a digital service provider which combines one of the best software development companies in Europe (Catalysts) with the leading research and advisory firm for cloud computing and digital business (Crisp Research). It’s backed by Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG), a listed Private Equity firm and leading investor in Europe. We bring together visionary digital strategists, experienced software architects, leading data scientists and cloud engineers. Together we help customers to design, build and operate scalable platforms and applications to grow their digital business. Cloudflight accelerates the digital journey of its customers by building “business as code”.
Job description and responsibilities
Cloudflight is seeking outstanding candidates to work directly with our multinational team.
As a Marketing and Event Manager
- you plan and organize internal and external events
- you implement crossmedial marketing campaigns, especially in print and online
- you work closely with the globally distributed marketing team
- you maintain existing university contacts and establish new ones
- have a university degree with focus on marketing/communication and already gained initial work experience in this field
- think with a Growth Hacker mindset
- are fluent in German & English
- are an organisational talent
- know how the German market works
- have a passion for brands, ideally in an IT environment
- enjoy taking responsibility and pulling others along too
What we offer you?
- taking over responsibility in various fields
- grow the German market with us to the next level
- openness to new ideas and the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- never getting bored while taking care of a broad-range of tasks
- a flat hierarchy where you have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- develop yourself in an international environment and distributed teams
- having a great work-life-balance due to our highly-flexible working hours and home-office
- spending quality time with your colleagues during social events – also across locations
That’s for you? We are happy to get to know you soon!
Please send us your resume and university transcripts in pdf-format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org